General Manager -- South Korea
Our client is one of the key IT global vendors (Fortune 500 company). Due to expansion, they are hiring a General Manager for their South Korea business operation. The role is to manage all the sales, professional services and manage the P&L of the business operations.
• Be the most senior manager representing South Korea.
• Being a member of the Apac management team.
• Responsible for the business growth, target double digit every year and double the business in 3 years.
• Develop both short term and long term strategies to meet the company goals and objectives
• Manage a team of under 50 staff and motivate the team to exceed the company expectations
• Excellent communication skill
• Strong in both strategy development and execution
• Strong knowledge on how to run a vendor application software business
• Excellent track record in achieving business result with P&L responsibility
• Proven performer in a matrix management environment
• Fluent in English
Apply Now Refer a Friend