Recruitment Consultant Trainee (Mandarin speaking)
Due to business expansion, we are seeking for a bright individual to join our team as Recruitment Consultant Trainee, mainly focus on IT jobs covering Hong Kong, SE Asia, and China market. In this role, you’ll have exposure to Regional and Senior jobs.
• 70% of your time: Source candidates - including candidate search, warm and cold calls, screen CVs, and interview arrangement, etc.
• 30% of your time: Provide administrative support to the team such as formatting CV profiles, managing the job advertisement process in various job boards, etc.
• University graduate in any discipline
• Around 1 to 2 years of working experience with knowledge or educational background in HR, IT and/or customer services functions will be an advantage
• Passionate to enter the recruitment business
• Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and result-oriented environment
• Able to cope with pressure and handle rejections
• Proactive, open-minded, creative, detail-oriented and willing to take up new challenges
• Strong organization skills, positive attitude, independent and able to work as a team
• Strong phone skills, willing to make cold calls to candidates, and with good phone manner
• Good at both MS Word and Excel
• Excellent Communication Skills in both English and Chinese (prefer Native in Mandarin and Good in Cantonese)
• Fresh Graduates from Mainland China (with IANG visa) will also be considered