Senior Marketing Specialist/ Executive
Our Client is a Fortune 500 IT Solutions Vendor. They are currently looking for a young talent to join their marketing team as Senior Marketing Specialist / Executive based in Hong Kong. This role will report to the Head of Marketing.
• Drive marketing strategy and execute integrated marketing plans to support awareness, demand generation, pipeline acceleration, deal closing, and sales enablement
• Deliver key messages to various industries and Line-of-Business (LoB) audiences through all critical marketing vehicles (PR, advertising, online, direct marketing, events, tradeshows, etc.)
• Plan and adopt the Company’s marketing programs, identify targets, value propositions, and tactics to achieve defined goals in awareness, demand generation, pipeline acceleration, and sales support
• Work closely with other in-country departments and business stakeholders like sales, business development, senior executives, etc. as necessary in a cross-functional manner
• Work with global marketing teams to define, drive and implement the integrated marketing plan with local requirements
• Contribute to sales revenue/pipeline through execution of campaigns and events, best-practice sharing, business-cascaded marketing planning and execution through strong alignment with the internal business
• Track and evaluate program performance including execution status and pipeline impact
• Manage evangelical content which targets at LoB head and CXO, e.g. thought leadership/technical whitepaper, solution briefs, customer stories, etc.
• Drive and manage the Company’s presence in appropriate events and conferences
• Drive marketing campaigns particularly for the cloud solutions business in both Hong Kong and Taiwan
• Business travel to Taiwan and mainland China will be required
• Undergraduate or above degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science or relevant discipline
• Around 5-8 years of work experience in marketing or related jobs, ideally in B2B technology marketing;
• Experience gained from enterprise IT software or cloud computing companies is highly preferred; work experience in cloud marketing is a strong plus
• Possess relevant software/technology industry knowledge, with ability and willingness to learn new businesses and solutions to market them effectively
• Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills; fluent in both verbal and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese & Mandarin) is a MUST
• Resourceful, a quick learner with strong problem solving and project planning skills
• High degree of prioritization and relationship skills, with demonstrated ability to work effectively in a complex matrix environment with virtual teams of high-level professionals.
• Ability to take new challenges with initiative to work independently in a self-directed environment
Apply Now Refer a Friend