IT Recruitment Consultant or Entry Level Associate – based in Singapore or Malaysia (Work From Home)
We are actively expanding our business, with coverage across APAC! If you are a recruitment consultant who is able to communicate fluently in English, Mandarin & Cantonese, and looking for a stable and career-growing opportunity to cover hiring across APAC, we are looking for you to join our team.
We believe consultants should be flexible and collaborative to achieve high productivity. We offer a WFH working environment with an attractive package (basic + commission) and an excellent team to grow the business together.
In W Consulting, we help our customers to hire Hong Kong, PRC, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines. We are still expanding our service coverage, so you should expect a very culturally diverse environment. Currently, we are interested in recruiting a bright individual to join our team as a Recruitment Consultant to cover the IT and related roles. In this role, you’ll have exposure to Regional and Middle to Senior jobs (with a hiring budget of HKD1M to HKD3M p.a.). Yes, it will be a challenging opportunity, but in this team with high passion and ability, we believe strong talents can fully utilize your strength to work on these jobs and earn more.
• Cover the entire recruitment process from end-to-end
• Communicate with clients to better understand their hiring expectations
• Identify suitable and top-quality candidates using various channels
• Conduct interviews and present candidates to clients in a professional manner
• Brief candidates before interviewing with clients and obtain feedback from both sides
• Close deals and follow up close before and after candidates are on board
• Build a long-term relationship with both clients and candidates
• Research and develop new clients with recruitment needs
• Bachelor or Associate degree in any discipline
• At least 2 years of work experience in Recruitment with proven track records for the Consultant role, experienced consultant MUST be from an AGENCY environment
• Good knowledge of the IT Industry and the current market trend is preferred
• Recruitment experience in other industries with a successful track record will also be considered
• Passionate in recruitment and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and result-oriented environment
• Discipline with a good working attitude
• Proactive, open-minded, creative, and willing to take up new challenges
• Strong organization skills, positive and Can-Do attitude, independence, and ability to work as a team
• Hands-on in using MS Office and LinkedIn, with a good understanding of Job Portals or other sourcing platforms
• Strong Communication Skill in English and Mandarin/ Cantonese is a MUST
Fresh Grad or those with no recruitment experience will also be considered as Researcher whom we will groom into a successful IT Recruitment ConsultantApply Now Refer a Friend