Sales Operations Analyst- APAC role based in Hong Kong
Our Client is a Global IT Vendor. They are seeking a Business Operations Analyst to manage the Regional Sales, Presale, and Post-sale compensation plans for the entire Asia Pacific region.
You will have an Excellent Career Path in this Company since our Client is willing to Groom you to be Successful. If you Perform Well, you will have the Opportunity to Learn more on Other Business and Sales Operations Functions, and might have a chance to take up Oversea Assignments.
• Annual review and update of the Compensation plans for APAC
• Work closely with Finance, Sales Leaders, and HR Compensation Team to ensure clear understanding and communication of plan design, structure and composition with details to all participants
• Coordinate annual quota setting and provide management with summaries and analysis of sales compensation result vs performance which involves complex and sensitive data
• Timely and accurate execution of all related plans for all affected staff within APAC
• Work closely with HR to monitor commission calculation to ensure the execution is timely with accuracy
• Exposure to different functions in the Business and Sales Operations
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Accounting or Finance OR with a Finance Background working experience
• Around 2 to 4 years of work experience in sales operations, finance, payroll OR sales compensation
• Fast learner and Sensitive to Numbers
• Sales compensation and commission calculation experience is preferred but NOT a MUST, our client is willing to TRAIN
• Strong EXCEL skills such as VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Hyperlinks, etc.
• Professionalism in dealing with sensitive and confidential data
• Strong business sense, sense of ownership and urgency
• Excellent attention to details with high level of accuracy and consistent follow-through skills
• Good presentation and communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
Apply Now Refer a Friend