Sales Director, North Asia
Real-time social media insights, strong footprint in North-East Asia, big-data, analytics, and influencer technologies allow CMO’s to understand and change consumer attitudes and behavior, while empowering Chief risk Officers to respond quickly and effectively in the event of an emerging crisis.
• The company Insights provides actionable consumer and market research.
• CRM enables social teams to engage communities and track impact.
• Influence Activation Platform allows brands to build and activate advocate networks.
Moreover, the company’s Social PairingTM technology connects conversations between all three products to ensure marketers aren’t just stuck with more data, but have a powerful platform for taking action, growing ROI, and boosting media efficiency through higher earned media value (EMV).
Focus markets are: Baby Products, Packaged Food, Healthcare, Education and Retail.
A quickly growing and innovative Social Marketing Technology company is looking for a high performance Sales Director, to help us meet our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Reporting to the Head of Sales, this is a fast growth opportunity working with medium sized, but rapidly expanding global team, which will place you at the forefront of new and innovative technology platforms.
• Meet or exceed annual sales targets within assigned region and accounts.
• Leverage external relationships and personal network to generate new sales revenue.
• Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
• Communicate value proposition with proposals, presentations and technology demonstrations.
• Understand the Social Media and Marketing landscape and trends and pain points, reporting on the forces that effect shifts in tactical budgets and strategic direction of brands, companies and industries.
• Work with the customer and internal technology and service teams to ensure solution alignment and successful execution of the engagement.
• First year expect majority of business focus in China.
• 10+ years of proven sales experience consistently meeting or exceeding sales revenue targets.
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from opportunity identification and creation to close.
• Experienced track record selling to Fortune 500 companies in China and China top 100 enterprises.
• Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of technology, and services and position them against competitors in a consultative manner.
• Familiarity and experience with selling value propositions involving Social Media, Integrated Marketing Services, Business Intelligence, Analytics, and Big Data.
• Excellent communications, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Fluent in English, with excellent written and verbal skills.
• BA/BS degree or higher.
• Proactive, self-driven, entrepreneurial attitude.