Channel and Partner Sales Manager (Hong Kong and PRC)
Our Client, a Fortune 500 IT Vendor, is seeking for a Channel and Partner Sales Manager to manage the relationships of the strategic business partners. Annual Package is around $1M (OTE) or more.
• Develop the relationships with the assigned strategic business partner, especially with key stakeholders
• Manage the business partner and drive it to achieve sales targets and optimize partner’s engagement
• Understand the partner’s business models and engagement and drive marketing program roll-out
• Generate joint pipelines that drive opportunity development
• Act as strategic liaison between partner and sales to ensure effective communications and conflicts resolved
• Maximize partner’s engagement across all potential business models and across targeted territories
• Ensure partner meets certification requirements and is trained on latest solution and sales content
• Ensure partner has enough resources and full sales and marketing support
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, or related disciplines
• At least 12 years of working experience in the Enterprise Software industry with a minimum of 8 years in a Sales, Consulting Services, Partner Sales, Channel Sales, Engagement Manager, or Alliance Manager, etc.
• Energetic, innovative, with good capability to liaise among various teams
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to communicate with C level executives
• Fluent in both verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
Apply Now Refer a Friend