Financial Manager (based in Singapore)
Our client is one of the Top Global Software Vendors. They are seeking for a brilliant candidate, with experience in Accounting and Finance, based in Singapore covering Asean countries and Australia.
• Lead a team of Financial Analysts for month-end closing and to analyze potential impact of current and proposed financial plans for Asean countries and Australia
• Provide timely and thorough analysis of budgets, cash flow, operating results, and business plans to determine rates of return, capital or cash flow requirements, etc.
• Identify, analyze, and drive implementation of cost-reduction and cost-effectiveness opportunities
• Handle special project and analysis requests such as acquisitions, new business ventures, organizational changes, etc.
• Present financial analysis results to senior management and make recommendations for enhancing company’s profitability
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with solid accounting and financial analysis skills
• Strong Accounting background with CPA or ACCA qualification is required
• Around 4 years of experience in Audit Firm plus 2 years in commercial entity would be highly preferable
• Strong analytical skill and detail-minded; Must be able to perform month-end closing
• Strong interpersonal skills and be able to lead a small team
• Positive attitude, stable, persistence, endurance and able to face challenges
• Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English, able to communicate in Mandarin as well is preferred
Apply Now Refer a Friend