Business Analyst (Based in Guangzhou/Shanghai/Beijing/Shenzhen) --Focus in Retail
Our Client is one of the top global Retail solution vendors. They are looking for a seasoned and motivated professional to join them in expanding their market footprints in China.
Opportunity for you to manage global implementation project
• As the business analyst reporting to the Project Manager for global implementation of a retail solution, focus in retail chain stores
• Prepare user requirements and functional requirements with the client and remote system implementation team.
• Act as the bridge between the client and remote system implementation team to ensure the system is developed according to client requirements
• Working at the client environment to participate in all phases of implementation (requirement analysis, testing, gap analysis)
• Effectively utilize internal and external resources
• Degree holder in related disciplines
• 6 years of Business/System Analyst
• Good knowledge of retail chain store operation is a plus.
• Experience in software development lifecycle management
• Knowledge of Windows OS, MS-SQL and .Net
• 80% traveling across US, Europe and Asia.
• Excellent communication skill in English and Mandarin Chinese
• Enjoy working in a matrix management environment