Channel Sales Manager (APAC role based in South Korea)
Our Client is a Global Software Vendor. Due to expansion, they are seeking for an experienced Channel Sales professional to be in charge of recruiting new channel partners and enabling existing partners. The position is based in S. Korea to cover Asia Pacific Region.
• Engage with country channel teams to execute business development program with key partners through Unique Selling Proposition identification, market analysis, Business Plan development, etc.
• Cooperate with country channel team, recruiting new channel partners, planning and driving “fast start” enablement of new partners
• Manage programs in APAC countries and support program localization
• Develop and deploy strategies to protect channel partner in APAC from competitive attack
• Create and manage the progress reports of activities and progress
• Bachelor degree in Engineering or related disciplines, MBA is an asset
• More than 10 years of working experience, with minimum 5 years in sales channel development role in Software Industry
• Prior channel recruitment and enablement experience is necessary
• Strong business planning and market analysis experience
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills and be confident and professional dealing with C-level executives
• Excellent presentation and communication skills in both verbal and written English
• Willing to travel within APAC (around 50%)
Apply Now Refer a Friend