Solutions Architect (Penang, Malaysia)
Our Client is a Global Software Vendor. Due to expansion, they are seeking for an experienced Solutions Architect, based in Penang, as a technical expert to assist the project team in the implementation of the Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and the Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) projects.
• Act as the Technical Leader on MOM/MES project implementation
• Assess customer needs and create product requirements documentation
• Interview with customer personnel, analyze business problems and requirements, and design the appropriate technical solutions which satisfy customer’s business requirements
• Involve in strategic planning and development of the MOM/MES architecture
• Work closely with the project manager and the project team in the entire implementation stage including the Scope and Solution Design process
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
• Around 10 years of experience in implementing and configuring manufacturing applications (such as MES/MOM), shop floor systems (such as SCADA, HMI), or enterprise applications (such as EPR, PLM, APS, LMS, etc.)
• Experience of being a subject matter expert in defining and managing customer expectations and translate customer requirements into technical documentation
• Solid understanding of various SDLC processes with strong programming skills preferably in .Net (C#, ASP, VB), C, Java, J2EE, etc.
• Strong Object Oriented background with RDMS including MS-SQL or Oracle is desirable
• High level project management skills with technical lead experience are highly desirable
• Excellent Communication skills in both verbal and written English
• Willing to travel (around 5-10%)
Apply Now Refer a Friend