Sales Manager (Financial data and software)
Our client is a US Financial Software Vendor and Investor Relations Advisory services provider for investment banks and corporate clients. They are seeking for a Sales professional based in Hong Kong to cover the Asia Pacific Region.
If you are interested in entering the FINANCE INDUSTRY, having REGIONAL EXPOSURE, and having a promising career path, don’t miss this opportunity!
• New client acquisition via networking and cold calls and support existing clients
• Mainly deal with Sell side investment banks
• Manage sales forecast and pipelines
• Deal with C level executives or decision markers at Clients’ side
• Achieve Sales quotas and KPIs
• Degree holder in any disciplines
• Around 3 to 6 years of sales experience in selling IT solutions, software, or data
• Must be a HUNTER (or business development) type of sales and willing to make cold calls
• Knowledge of financial market is preferred but not a must
• Be mature enough to handle things independently and confident enough to deal with C levels executives
• Strong interpersonal skills, customer oriented, and be able to build strong client relationships
• Excellent Communication skills in both verbal and written English and one of the Asian languages is a must
Apply Now Refer a Friend