Assistant HR & Admin Manager
Our client is a fast-growing System Integration (SI) Company which focused on offering end-to-end technology and business solutions for Telecommunications & Internet Service Providers. Headquartered in Hong Kong, they currently have operations in over 8 countries in Asia Pacific and continue to expand across the region. They are now looking for a high caliber to join their Hong Kong HR & Administration Team as an Assistant Manager.
Reporting to the Senior HR & Admin Manager, this person will have to:
• Manage full spectrum of HR functions, including but not limited to C&B, staff recruitment and performance management, training and development, etc.
• Assist on formulating, implementing and reviewing HR & administration policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure the effectiveness and alignment with company’s business strategies
• Plan and organize employee relation activities to promote employee engagement and facilitate on-going communication across all levels and regions
• Assist on HR planning and develop strategies to achieve organizational goals
• Drive and participate in key HR projects and/or corporate-wide projects, and make recommendations for improvement
• Handle all kinds of office administrative duties, including office supplies, security system, equipment & facilities maintenance, office renovation/relocation, contract & insurance renewal, etc.
• Undertake any ad hoc assignments as requested by the Senior HR & Admin Manager
• Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration or related discipline
• Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in all-round HR & Administration function, preferably gained in sizeable MNC
• Well-versed in HK Employment Ordinance & PRC Labor Law
• Good team player with strong social skills, able to deal with staff across all levels and regions
• Open-minded, willing to perform administrative duties with detail mind and positive attitudes
• Passionate, proactive, able to work independently with minimum supervision
• High level of ethics and confidentiality
• Good spoken and written English; Cantonese & Mandarin is a must
• Candidates with less experience will consider as Senior HR & Admin Officer
Apply Now Refer a Friend