IT Security Manager (Hong Kong)
Our client is one of the famous banks in Hong Kong. They are seeking for an IT Security Manager to join their IT team.
• Lead 1-2 junior staff to implement information security related projects in the bank
• Identify and report information security risk and proposed resolution
• Act as an in-house security consultant and advise on IT security related policy, guidelines and procedures
• Assist project team to conduct system evaluation on IT security areas
• Regularly monitor and maintain the compliance of overall IT practices to align with technology security policies
• Take the lead to create information security awareness within the bank
• Be up-to-date on information security technologies and regulatory developments related to information security
• University graduate in Information Technology or related discipline
• Possess one of the IT security related certifications: CISM, CISSP or CISA
• More than 5 years of IT risk and cyber security experience from financial services industry with experience in leading a small team
• Diverse knowledge of Risk Management processes and tools in the following areas: authentication, threat management, network security, access control, cryptography, PKI, database security, vulnerability scanning, penetration testing, secure code review, DLP, APT, IT forensic tools, etc.
• Hands-on experience in working with operational Risk Management/Risk Control, internal/external auditors, compliance and financial regulators is preferred
• Experienced in liaising with information security solution providers, vendors, consultants, etc.
• Good communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese)
Apply Now Refer a Friend