Head of HR – Tokyo, Japan
Our Client is a Global Top IT Software Company. They are seeking for a Head of HR based in Japan to take care of their regional office.
• Manage one or more areas of Human Resources functions such as recruitment and selection, onboarding process, compensation & benefits, training & development, employee relations, etc.
• Plan and implement HR programs. Keep update of applicable local laws and regulations to ensure that company's policies and programs are conformed to laws
• Work closely with country management. Monitor performance management process and act as a guide for managers to coach employees, and assist managers in developing employees’ career growth plans aligned with business needs
• Develop and lead proactive initiatives across the business to drive employee engagement, manage employee retention and maintain positive working environment
• Act as a change agent to assist the company in its strategy rollout
• Over 15 years of relevant HR working experience
• Experiences working in a global IT organization in a matrix organizational structure
• An HR generalist who is able to provide sound advice at all levels of the organization and across a wide range of HR areas
• Willing to travel within Japan & to other countries as per business needs
• Good communication skills with Native Japanese and Fluent English