Enterprise Sales Manager - Indonesia
Our client is a global IT defense and security systems company. They are seeking for a high calibre as the Sales Manager in Indonesia.
• Deliver and exceed Business Plan, focusing on the Indonesia market, but will also be responsible for additional countries in SE Asia, based on ongoing company business requirements
• Establish market share in key sectors
• Generate new leads and follow up all sales activities
• Demonstrate strong ability to deliver revenue and close new business
• Define strategies and propose plans to support sales activities.
• Monitor selling cycle & provide after sales follow-up
• Good technical understanding of different security products
• Manage sales negotiations, keeping Management involved
• Manage to solve customer problems and complaints
• Arrange appropriate training for sales and technical teams
• Provide primary management level contact for designated channel partners, and ensure that quality standards are set and met.
• Plan and execute co-operative marketing activities to support lead generation through joint propositions aligned to Customer Campaigns, generating new partner led solutions revenue
• Develop new partners and channels to support Business Plan and meet Sales Targets
• Manage and grow existing Reseller channels
• At least 8 years of sales experience preferably in IT security
• Excellent contacts in enterprises and government departments in Indonesia
• Excellent sales and business development skills
• Ability to work alone, self managed, proactive, with backup of a support team and requiring no micro-management.
• Strong experience in channel sales; Effective planning and cross-group collaboration skills required to successfully build and maintain a robust channel infrastructure
• Experience in successfully executing complex sales cycles with C-level executives, and developing key relationships at multiple levels and across multiple functions of an organization
• Strong initiative and superior ability to think creatively, coupled with excellent presentation skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment, especially with other departments to ensure partner and customer satisfaction
• People management and team leadership experience highly preferred
• Fluent in spoken and written English and Bahasa Indonesia
Apply Now Refer a Friend