IT Recruitment Consultant or Entry Level Associate – based in Hong Kong or South China
We are actively expanding our business, with coverage across APAC! If you are a recruitment consultant who is able to communicate fluently in English, Mandarin & Cantonese, and looking for a stable and career growing opportunity to cover hiring across APAC, we are looking for you to join our team.
We believe consultants should be flexible and collaborative to achieve a high productivity. We offer 2-days a week WFH working environment with attractive commission and an excellent team to grow the business together.
In W Consulting, we help our customers to hire Hong Kong, PRC, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, and the Philippines. We are still expanding our service coverage, so you should expect a very culturally diverse environment! Currently, we are interested in recruiting a bright individual to join our team as a Recruitment Consultant to cover the IT and related roles. In this role, you’ll have exposure to Regional and Middle to Senior jobs (with hiring budget HKD1M to HKD3M p.a.). Yes, it will be a challenging opportunity, but in this team with high passion and ability, we believe strong talents can fully utilize your strength to work on these jobs and earn more!
• Cover the entire recruitment process from end-to-end
• Communicate with clients to better understanding their hiring expectations
• Identify suitable and top-quality candidates using various channels
• Conduct interviews and present candidates to clients in professional manners
• Brief candidates before interviewing with clients and obtain feedbacks from both sides
• Close deals and follow up closely before and after candidates are on board
• Build a long-term relationship with both clients and candidates
• Research and develop new clients with recruitment needs
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• At least 2 years of work experience in Recruitment with proven track records
• Good knowledge of the IT Industry and the current market trend is preferred
• Recruitment experience in other industries will also be considered
• Passionate in recruitment and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and result-oriented environment
• Proactive, open-minded, creative, and willing to take up new challenges
• Strong organization skills, positive and Can-Do attitude, independent and able to work as a team
• Hands-on in using MS Office and LinkedIn, with good understanding of Job Portals or other sourcing platforms
• Strong Communication Skill in English and Chinese (both Mandarin & Cantonese), able to communicate in Japanese will be a plus
• Fresh Grad will also be considered as Trainee
Apply Now Refer a Friend