IT Recruitment Consultant - Japanese Speaking (EA Lic#64677)
Since our clients have increasing demand in hiring IT professionals in Japan, we are seeking a recruitment consultant who is able to communicate fluently in Japanese, English, and good in Chinese (including Mandarin & Cantonese). If you are an experienced recruitment consultant, we now offer an excellent opportunity to cover APAC region including Japan.
COME AND TALK TO US!
In W Consulting, we cover the entire Asia Pacific including Hong Kong, PRC, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Singapore, India, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines and other Asean countries. We are seeking for a bright individual to join our team as a Recruitment Consultant to cover the IT and related roles for the latest technologies. In this role, you’ll have exposure to Regional and Middle to Senior jobs (senior role job size can reach up to USD300K to 500K p.a.). You will have the potential of earning higher commission.
• Cover the entire recruitment process from end-to-end
• Communicate with clients to better understanding their hiring expectations
• Identify suitable and top-quality candidates using various channels
• Conduct interviews and present candidates to clients in professional manners
• Brief candidates before interviewing with clients and obtain feedbacks from both sides
• Close deals and follow up closely before and after candidates are on board
• Build a long-term relationship with both clients and candidates
• Research and develop new clients with recruitment needs
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• At least 2 years of work experience in Recruitment with proven track records
• Good knowledge of the IT Industry and the current market trend is highly preferred
• Passionate in recruitment and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and result-oriented environment
• Proactive, open-minded, creative, and willing to take up new challenges
• Strong organization skills, positive attitude, independent and able to work as a team
• Hands-on in using MS Office and LinkedIn, with good understanding of Job Portals or sourcing platforms in Japan
• Excellent Communication Skills in Japanese and English, and good in Chinese (both Mandarin & Cantonese)