Recruitment Consultant (IT Industry)- High Commission (can be based in HK, PRC, or Malaysia)
With the pandemic, our business is doing well and now decided to expand our team further. If you are an experience recruitment agent, we now offer an excellent opportunity to cover the market beyond Hong Kong, across APAC. If you have strong communication skills in both English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), you are the talent we are looking for.
COME AND TALK TO US!
In the current Recruitment Market, it will be very limited if you only focus on Hong Kong Market. In W Consulting, we cover the entire Asia Pacific including Hong Kong, PRC, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Singapore, India, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, and other Asean countries. We are seeking for a bright individual to join our team as Recruitment Consultant to cover the IT and related roles for the latest technologies. In this role, you’ll have exposure to Regional and Middle to Senior jobs (senior role job size can reach up to USD300K to 500K p.a.). You will have potential of earning higher commission.
• Cover the entire recruitment process from end-to-end
• Communicate with clients to better understanding their hiring expectations
• Identify suitable and top-quality candidates using various channels
• Conduct interviews and present candidates to clients in professional manners
• Brief candidates before interviewing with clients and obtain feedbacks from both sides
• Close deals and follow up closely before and after candidates are on board
• Build long-term relationship with both clients and candidates
• Research and develop new clients with recruitment needs
• Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• At least 2 years of work experience in the IT Recruitment Industry with proven track records
• Good knowledge of the IT Industry and the current market trend
• Passionate in recruitment and enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and result-oriented environment
• Proactive, open-minded, creative, and willing to take up new challenges
• Strong organization skills, positive attitude, independent and able to work as a team
• Hands-on in using MS Office and LinkedIn
• Excellent Communication Skills in both English (Fluent enough to communicate with candidates in Asean countries) and Chinese (Fluent in both Mandarin and Cantonese)
Apply Now Refer a Friend