Enterprise Sales Manager – North Asia
Our Client is a global Mobile Platform Enabler Software Vendor, serving 1000+ clients in over 50 countries. It has been rated by Gartner in the magic quadrant of Mobile Application Development Platform (MADP) in 2013. They are currently looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager based in Hong Kong.
• Independent in building a solid pipeline, managing escalations, identifying and proposing solutions and negotiating and closing complex deals.
• To expand new business opportunities in existing and new customer accounts within the assigned account territory to ensure meeting and/or exceeding assigned quarter/annual quota objectives.
• Leverage existing C-level relationships to present strategic messaging and product delivery at these levels in the assigned territory
• Penetrate major accounts with the complete portfolio leading to achieving and/or exceeding assigned revenue targets, while adhering to all other corporate requirements
• Develop and implement territory-wide business and sales action plans to achieve sales quota in assigned territory by: Building a solid opportunity pipeline; Account mapping and opportunity identification; Proactively and effectively utilizing CRM system; Formulating and executing major account strategies; Efficiently qualifying prospects and following a disciplined solution selling approach; Establishing accurate sales forecasts
• Implement a solution-selling strategy that fully leverages the business value
• Make efficient use of sales support and marketing resources.
• Most importantly, establish lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients
• Good knowledge of Oracle’s install base clients and partner network is a MUST
• Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business or Computer Science, plus 5 years of selling experience.
• Proven track record of sales success. Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
• Maximize customer facing activities with the ability to listen, understand and communicate strategic solutions, utilizing effective discovery techniques to uncover sales opportunities.
• Ability to analyze customer's workflow, assesses challenges, and determines where the ROI is most effective.
• Become a trusted advisor to customers to generate future selling opportunities into the account.
• Must be willing and have the ability to cold call customers in order to generate new business.
• Ability to leverage existing C-level relationships and operate in a highly competitive environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent ability to establish rapport with customers and colleagues.
• Must possess a high level of energy with a positive attitude, and the ability to see the future and grow within the organization.
• Willingness to travel to client sites as needed (50%-60% annual average) to customer sites.
Apply Now Refer a Friend